
Lolis from My Creative Corner has awarded me with my first two blog awards!! Thank you so much!
The best part of receiving these awards is that I can now pass them on to 10 more of my favorite blogs. So here is my list:
Chocolate Paper Stamps
Crazy About Cricut
From Dayi's Scraproom
Scrappily Ever After...
Love That Bug
The Paper Trail
Logan's Crafty Momma
Got Scaps?
September Ninth
Creative Cricut Designs
Ladies, please pick up your blog awards, display them on your blog, and then pass them on to 10-12 of your favorite bloggers.

3 comments:
Thank you so much for the awards! I'm so glad you like my blog :) You're projects are sooooo cute, and I'm glad to have found your blog. Happy to be a follower :)
www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
Nancy,
Thanks so much for the awards. What a nice thing to wake up to on a Monday morning.
I am now a happy follower of your blog.
Stacy
Thank you so much!! You are so super sweet!! :)
Post a Comment